Top 10 Myths
Top 10 Myths
Top 10 Myths about freight brokering
that are simply not true.
1. I have to go to a freight broker training school for a week.
2. I have to spend $2,500 or more on training.
3. I have to take and pass a test to become a broker.
4. I must have $10,000 of my own money for a bond.
5. I must have experience in trucking.
6. I have to have a $100,000 investment to manage my cash flow.
7. If I don't have $100,000, all I can be is a broker agent.
8. It is better to be a broker agent than a broker.
9. I have to find a legal process agent in each state all by myself.
10. I have to pay annually for my legal process agents.
Copyright 2010-2017 JPL Enterprises International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Freight Broker School, Freight Broker Class, Online Freight Broker Training, Freight Broker Course, Transportation Broker, Freight Broker Agent, FreightBrokerTrainingClass.com, excelsior enterprises, dot authority, dotauthority.com, AIPBA, association of independent property brokers, surety bond, trust fund agreement, bmc 84, bmc 85, boc 3, license, authority, atlanta, dallas, houston, orlando, los angeles, las vegas, chicago, charlotte, fort lauderdale, philadelphia, instructor, Jeff Roach, truck, load, fmcsa, usdot, pfa, pacific financial